Out of Town Patients
Providing exemplary service is our priority. The Spine Center offers concierge services to find you a nearby hotel, car service and closest airport.
The closest airports to the office are:
- Palm Beach International Airport (11 miles)
- Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International (53 miles)
- Miami International Airport (90 miles)
There are several hotels close to our office. Please see the list of nearby hotels below:
- Hilton Garden Inn , Palm Beach Gardens (.05 miles) – 561/694-5833
- Doubletree Hotel, Palm Beach Gardens (1.3 miles) – 561/622-2260
- Hilton Oceanfront Resort, Singer Island ( 3 miles) – 561/848-3888
- PGA National Resort & Spa, Palm Beach Gardens (4.2 miles) – 561/627-2000
- Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa, Jupiter (8.1 miles) – 561/746-2511
- The Brazilian Court Hotel, Palm Beach (13.6 miles) – 561/655-7740
- The Breakers, Palm Beach (14.2 miles) – 888/273-2537
- Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach (19.5 miles) – 561/582-2800
Our preferred travel agent is:
- Nancy Chapin at Vista Travel – 561/630-9833 email@example.com
Our preferred car service is:
- Tom O’Grady at Finest Limo Transportation – 561/632-1990 firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Concierge Services
Patients from all over the world have traveled to Palm Beach to be treated by Board-Certified Neurosurgeon Charles S. Theofilos, M.D. Our expert team will coordinate transportation to and from the airport, reserve resort accommodations for any budget and schedule a V.I.P. consultation with Dr. Theofilos. Together with the doctor, you will discuss and formulate a plan of care to minimize your pain and improve your quality of life.
The Spine Center delivers state-of-the-art treatment under the guidance of Dr. Theofilos. He is a leading provider of the most comfortable and effective surgical, minimally invasive, and non-surgical treatment options for neck or back pain, including stem cell therapy, laser therapy and artificial disc replacement. The guiding philosophy is a conservative one, where informed decisions are made in a partnership between patient and physician. The paramount goal is to provide the highest quality of life for each patient. Most of our patients do not require surgery to experience pain relief.
Dr. Theofilos offers virtual consultations before patients travel to see him to determine whether they are candidates for spine surgery. This ensures patients only make a trip when necessary.
Our Staff and Facilities
Our professional staff builds a personal relationship with each patient, taking the time to understand the patient’s full medical history and wellness needs. Utilizing the newest emerging technologies including regenerative stem cell and laser therapies, patients receive the highest quality of care in one convenient and easily accessible Palm Beach location. For added convenience, we offer a nationally accredited state-of-the-art MRI facility, digital x-ray suite, procedure room with minimum or full sedation, and electrodiagnostic (EMG) testing for nerve damage.
All travel arrangements will be handled effortlessly by our personal global concierge. Patients will stay and recover at one of many beautiful, five-star resorts in Palm Beach, Florida. Your personal patient liaison will guide you through the office scheduling process. Your first appointment should take about two to three hours. If surgery is necessary, the operation is usually performed at Jupiter Medical Center, a state-of-the-art hospital with a top-notch orthopedic and spine floor, conveniently located minutes away from the office. You will have a private room, enjoy concierge services and we will make sure the whole family feels comfortable.
Our team will schedule follow ups and continue contact remotely thereafter. In addition, the doctor will be available in person or via video or teleconference to discuss your future care. Our team will develop a customized post-procedure wellness plan suited to your particular situation, and support you along the way to living a healthier, more pain-free life.
Top Reasons to Travel to South Florida for Surgery with Dr. Theofilos
- Rated one of the top minimally invasive spinal surgeons for cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine procedures.
- Most procedures can be performed on an outpatient basis or an overnight stay with little post-operative pain, given his minimally invasive surgical techniques.
- Dr. Theofilos consistently achieves outstanding outcomes for his patients, and is recognized for his excellence in surgery and attention to detail. Dr. Theofilos takes on some of the most challenging cases, including revision operations from other surgeons.
- Dr. Theofilos treats all types of spinal conditions.
- We are a concierge-style surgical practice where you see the surgeon for a substantial time to review whether you are a candidate for spine surgery.
- Office assists in travel arrangements and hotel accommodations while you recover in South Florida.
- Dr. Theofilos is on staff at Jupiter Medical Center as well as other surgical centers that provide a private concierge and fine amenities during your hospital stay.
- Patients come from as far away as Kuwait, Monaco, England, Canada, and Argentina, to name a few.